After personally struggling and being hospitalized for Postpartum Depression, Postpartum Anxiety and Postpartum OCD, I know how imperative it is to have a place to go to for support and help.
Here you will find links to websites and resources I have personally found incredibly helpful. I will work to update this section often so that the most recent information and resources are available.
I was hospitalized at a hospital that did not have a program specific for Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and not receiving care specific to my illnesses only set me back.
Although few, there are both inpatient and outpatient perinatal psychiatric programs available here in the United States and I have listed those as well as direct links to each facility.
** If you have urgent needs, fear that you may harm yourself, your baby or others, you need to IMMEDIATELY call your healthcare provider, dial 911, go to the nearest emergency room or contact a qualified crisis line, such as the 24/7 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255**
- Book Resources
- Perinatal Inpatient Psychiatry Treatment Programs in the United States
- Perinatal Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Psychiatry Treatment Programs in the United States
- Postpartum Depression Support Groups in the United States and Canada
- Signs and Symptoms of Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- Signs and Symptoms of Postpartum Psychosis
- Website Resources